Request to delete multiple wallpapers from a single user.

I prefer not to name and shame other users, but when I feel that they've posted multiple wallpapers that could be deemed as deleteable then I feel I must. So the user in question is this user https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/user/Andreasthaler I was randomly looking around and came across his wallpaper, which was of absurdly low quality, and when I looked i found he had quite a few others like it. I'll post some below, but personally I find that these are so blurry that there is nothing really to these wallpapers other than an eyesore.

1920 x 10809
    [4gm323] [nmg8g9]

You are of course entitled to your opinion but I think it's pretty clear that this is a matter of personal taste. These wallpapers were obviously blurred intentionally, so calling them "low quality" is pretty pointless.

The best argument you can make here is that the amount of effort that went into "editing" is rather low, although there was at least some thought put into the selection of colors. If you argue that blurred wallpapers are not good enough then where do you draw the line? There are lots of wallpapers in blurred, gradient and #{soft gradient} that could be deleted on grounds of not requiring advanced technical skill to create. However that does not make them bad wallpapers.

For example what about these:

1920 x 108021PNG
    2560 x 160039
    [426yqm]
    1920 x 120043

Edit: And this.

1737 x 12809

Last updated