Deleted image

Delete the image that uploads then the original image of the photographer is not respected then what happens can not load the original image because it is removed until the colors of the image were modified I do not understand.

In this case are the resolutions that the photographer puts. There are none that say 1920x1200

Link of the photographer's original images [url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/salopjack/30925839963/sizes/l[/url]

Original

copy https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/468375

Last updated

Nobody cares enough to investigate these things especially when uploaders won't bother to include sources like its some kind of secret recipe. As long as we get our sexy lady pics, who gives a shit if it's a duplicate, recolor, rescale or crop. I just pray someday IQDB will realize one ass sticking up in the air is exactly the same as all other asses sticking up in the air and block everybody's uploads. Then we can move on to other things, such as topless titties. I'm being sarcastic, by the way.

So please stop caring so goddamn much about how one person steals someone else's work when you are doing exactly the same thing. If I'm not mistaken, that line next to "Descargar" translates to "The owner has disabled downloading of their photos" and yet here we are.

Motta123 Can you not upload the image? I didn't know the new system can block your uploads... I thought it should at least allow for different resolutions...

I'm confused. What exactly is the problem here?

Maybe he doesn't understand why his upload got deleted or he could not upload the Image. Or he uploaded the image and then he found the image again. Somewhere. And lost it. And then he uploaded it again and it got again deleted. Or someone else reported the image and it got deleted so he uploaded it AGAIN and then he reported his own Upload, forgot about it...and nothing happened. Or someting. Anything. Nothing...HELP!!!

It is Confusing. I' am confused. Motta is also confused. Now Gandalf is confused too. And User "Defurios" is angry. Too Weird :-)

By the way, i'm just looking out of my window. The Sun is shining and nothing but blue sky. Sweet Summer...and in six Months Christmas is coming...i lose my hair...and my Neighbours dog is shitting in Old Grannys Garden..Life is confusing isn't it ?

Last updated

@WallpaperManiac Indeed.

I'm probably jumping to conclusions again but here's my take. His upload of this image was (probably) the original both in color and ratio(16x9) just like the artist's page shows. Somebody must have reported it citing WM's upload stating Motta's was edited. Motta's upload gets deleted. Motta tries to reupload it but it gets rejected because it's still in the system. Now he's here trying to prove his upload was original and WM's was the edit.

I'm not angry, just tired of his crap.

Ehm...

[gjvrxq] ---

2048 x 13657

ehmmm...

[6q7xgw] ---

2048 x 13654

[k9ryrq] ---

2048 x 13658
    ...and many more

That's all I say. Make your own opinion.

Last updated

defurious said:

I'm not angry, just tired of his crap.

I wouldn't be so judgemental, remember that this site exist thanks to uploaders, without them it's just purposeless and Motta is the most avtive of them. He uploaded over 30k of quality wallpapers, so he's voice and conserns should be heared and respected, calling it "crap" is just boorish.

kejsirajbek with all respect I tell you why this happened, look at the last times I upload many images but I realize that someone else charged the same image but different resolution then I asked myself why not do the same what happens that charged So many images that I do not have memory to know already it was loaded, these images of the girl of jean short proved before and I did not appear anything that there were no coincidences so I decided to upload them but now I am confused.

1 question answered, 99 remain a mystery. Can you clarify what is your problem? Why did you start this thread?

The Confused confuse the Confuser. This turns into an Episode of Twilight Zone.

Okay i try :-)

Motta uploaded a Image. He saw that others are uploading more than one Version of Walls in different Resolutions. He did it too. Then his Other Version upload were deleted but the Walls of other Users were not. ???

@WallpaperManiac Thanks. I guess we'll go with that. :D So the point of this thread is: "Wallhaven removes duplicates." It's really just a statement, so... What a nice thread this is! Really enjoyable. I'll stop spamming sorry.

Cryzeen said:

I wouldn't be so judgemental, remember that this site exist thanks to uploaders, without them it's just purposeless and Motta is the most avtive of them. He uploaded over 30k of quality wallpapers, so he's voice and conserns should be heared and respected, calling it "crap" is just boorish.

@WallpaperManiac said:

Motta uploaded a Image. He saw that others are uploading more than one Version of Walls in different Resolutions. He did it too. Then his Other Version upload were deleted but the Walls of other Users were not. ???

Precisely this. I'm not being judgemental. It's just that every time he posts something its to complain about how somebody stepped on him again. You don't see anybody else complaining about how their upload got removed because Motta's got uploaded first or is the better version. Look, I'm trying to be patient about all of this. I seriously can't wait for the day when IQDB gets better and puts a stop to all this. 9 times out of 10, I see the same image of a girl on Latest with a 1 or 2 page distance between them. Then I'll backtrack just to check if they are exact duplicates, but no, one is 2048x1365 and the other is 1920x1200. I don't even have to guess who the uploaders are anymore.

I understand you. In the Future this Problems will be solved i'm absolutely sure. Motta can be a "Pain-in-the-Ass" i know and furthermore no one understands what he is writing so his Threads became really bizarre as you can read above. On the other hand his uploads are good. Most of. But he takes this too seriously here.