Tags

Hey, might be missing something but figured i should ask anyways.

When i look at a tag I've subscribed to I can never see the full collection.

Example: https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/tag/43218 is for the lovely Eva Mikulski and looking at the wallpapers tagged section it lists '42'
    Scrolling down I get 5 rows of 3 pictures and a button to show more. Clicking on it i get 9 more, no where like the 42 thats in the collection?

Can someone explain why this is??

Thanks

Been experimenting, only a problem when using Chrome Browser? works fine in MS Edge?

First of all be sure to turn on all the filters. Turn on SFW, Sketch and NSFW, people, general, even Anime, you never know who might draw an anime of Eva Mikulski lol. If you're still missing walls then yeah, it's a bug.

People noticed it two weeks ago. Here's the thread. Admins are on it, still no idea why it's happening. AksumkA said:

Just updating on the status on this: Still an issue, still trying to figure it out. We were able to get a ton more walls correctly indexed, but there are even more still missing.

Interestingly engough Eva Mikulski gives me 40 out of 42 walls, which is a pretty good number, comparing to some tags where you only get like 20% of all the tagged wallpapers.

ramirez As hilarious as it would be if MS came to save the day again, I tried it and it doesn't seem to be the case. This doesn't appear to be a client-side problem.

Last updated

Thanks for the info.
    Today normal service has resumed and not in a good way :( - Now Edge is missing some pictures, so it seems that it is server related and not Client.

I'll keep an eye on the other thread too.