Quick download button

From the mosaic view (with filters and all) usually when I like a wallpaper I need to click it (or open a tab with it) and then download it. I think it would be useful to have a button in the thumbnail that allows you to just download the full wallpaper when clicked.

I wrote my own chrome extension for this, but it's not as optimal as having it integrated as a feature in the website and I also think it's not something that would take hours to implement.

My extension (done in 5 minutes) is pretty slow, not optimized and tbh I don't feel like requesting ever pic is doing any good for the website. If you wanna check it: [url]https://github.com/elfenars/wallhaven-full-download[/url]

Hope this feature request gets done, I come back to this site every month for new walls, so it would be very nice for me and maybe other people too.

Cheers!

You can make something to download all the favorites? or any folder in the profile?

Technically yes, I could... but the main idea here is to have this as a feature in the site and not a chrome extension.

Added 2017-05-04 13:41:38

Maybe this should be moved to the feature request forum. cc Gandalf