upload : retry & 1 by 1 ?

Could we get a 1 by 1 upload as well as a retry button ? I'm getting a lot of those : "server responded with zero code" errors with only a handful of wallpapers

thanks.

Added 2017-03-05 01:03:30

yep seems to work much better if I just select 1 image & click upload, than several it might be my connection, I know I get lost packets and my upload bandwith is very not awesome, so if shared between multiple uploads then it's basically crawling which might be the reason why it fails with this "code zero" (at least in my case)

(bandwith around 560 kb/s upload, ~70kB/s ) any answer appreciated

Last updated

Sounds reasonable. I wouldn't show the button immediately (people will be confused) but it could show up after an upload fails due to time out. Though I'd first like to try adding some logic that switches to one-by-one mode automatically.

I've been dealing with this for a while now as well due to a slower upload speed. What I do is upload one image then while its uploading I drag another one and wait for the first one to finish. That way it doesn't automatically go to the tagging step.

defurious said:

I've been dealing with this for a while now as well due to a slower upload speed. What I do is upload one image then while its uploading I drag another one and wait for the first one to finish. That way it doesn't automatically go to the tagging step.

haaaaaaa, nice trick xD

Added 2017-03-05 10:37:25

Gandalf said:

Sounds reasonable. I wouldn't show the button immediately (people will be confused) but it could show up after an upload fails due to time out. Though I'd first like to try adding some logic that switches to one-by-one mode automatically.

thanks.

edit: ho I was thinking, automated logic to go to 1 by 1 upload seems nice, however if not possible, a global profile setting could be nice, that way, one could set it once & then forget about it.