Deleting my acc

Could any of you devs delete my acc permanently? I requested this a few months back and no one took any action. Thank you! Reason I want it gone is cuz I don't use it anymore and there are alot of my pictures there which I took a few years ago.

i think deleting your acc shouldn't take any problems but delete all uploads together with it is kinda bit hard Haven't heard that someone has succeeded

hi, I don't think deleting your account deletes your uploads I checked out your uploads, it doesn't seem to me that those pictures are all yours or are they ?

if there's images those rights belong to you then I suppose you could check out the "About" page :

Copyright As Wallhaven's content is user-submitted, some of it will inevitably be the work of others. We strive to respect copyright law, so if you own the rights to an image you find on the site, you can contact us at [email protected] or [email protected] with details to have the relevant images removed. We can also add you to an upload blacklist to prevent this from happening in the future. Alternatively, if you would just like to be credited for your work, you can simply edit the source of a wallpaper. Or request we move uploads to an account you control

Even then you willingly submitted them to wallhaven, I have no idea which laws & rules apply here.

On the other hand, if those pictures were just "collected" by you, I don't think you can really ask for their deletion.

Added 2017-04-06 17:17:24

also forgot to add. As the website is still in development (alpha) they may not have the tools to do that just yet.