Different Resolutions

What is the problem of loading images with different resolution?. Another user does the same with the images that I upload and are not removed. I do it and if they remove it to me. That's what I try to upload the original photographer image directly from your page. But it is already too annoying with this user.

These are the examples of many that have duplicated me.

1920 x 120069
    1920 x 120030
    1920 x 128066
    2500 x 140641
    [qdldql]
    2048 x 136785

[url]https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/latest?page=39[/url]

Last updated

Honestly, this petty rivalry is getting annoying and, in my opinion, there is no way to deal with this without punishing one of you and not seem biased in the process . And since neither one of you are willing to voluntarily stop your view-whoring ways, then you're gonna have to learn to live with each other. We're gonna have to wait for a better dupe detection system to stop this. I'm sure the mods are too busy to deal with this right now anyway .

I'd also just like to point out that that rule you highlighted is in place to prevent low quality upscaled images. As far as I can tell, if WM's uploads are really upscaled, there is no visible quality loss. This is because we are getting better at upscaling images. Tools like Photoshop have gotten better at this. Just as long as you don't over do it.

Want to know what I think we should do? Turn off or hide the Views and Favorites metric. If being proud about sharing quality content isn't enough for you then I don't think you belong here. That's just my two cents.

I write this Comment to clear some things out.

1. I am not a "View-Whore". I just upload Pictures and Walls to share them with YOU. Believe me or not, that's the boring truth.
    2. There is no Feud. No Rivalry. Not from me. What "Motta" is doing, writing and thinking doesn't really interests me at All.
    3. It would be a good Idea to implement in further Updates to Hide View and Favorite Metric. It is not really neccessary.
    4. "Deleted"
    5. I am really looking forward to the New-In Development-Dupe-Detection-System. Can't wait for it.
    6. I am proud of what i uploaded, well maybe 50% of it. Not all stuff is "Quality-Art". He he.

This is all i have to say. I will not write any more comments to this.

Peace Man!

Last updated

@WallpaperManiac said:

I write this Comment to clear some things out.

1. I am not a "View-Whore". I just upload Pictures and Walls to share them with YOU. Believe me or not, that's the boring truth.

If neither of you will admit to view-whoring, then I dare you to abandon all of your uploads from now on. It's too much to ask you to abandon your current uploads since you've got way too many already and that's a lot of work. Just your future uploads.

1. There is no Feud. No Rivalry. Not from me. What "Motta" is doing, writing and thinking doesn't really interests me at All.

It's a one sided feud then since Motta won't ignore what you are doing.

1. It would be a good Idea to implement in further Updates to Hide View and Favorite Metric. It is not really neccessary.
    2. I am really looking forward to the New-In Development-Dupe-Detection-System. Can't wait for it.

At least we agree on something.

1. I am proud of what i uploaded, well maybe 50% of it. Not all stuff is "Quality-Art". He he.

No, a lot of it seems to be fan service/giving your subscribers what you think they want, but that's my opion. I don't blame you, however, people are picky and don't have the same tastes. As for me, well, I upload only what I like and would actually use as a wallpaper.