Search operators

I've created similar thread some time ago, but now I'll be clear enough so everyone would understand what I mean. What do you think of searching operators? Like searching wallpapers tagged with(two tags for example): fantasy art AND lantern ; fantasy art OR lantern ; ONLY fantasy art OR lantern ; ONLY fantasy art AND lantern ; and so on, I'll provide more concrete examples if needed. Is this feature even pl&? Right now I can't search like this, there are many wallpapers that don't even have needed tags(like if I was searching for lantern and it gives me Green Lantern in results).

Yeah, advanced search queries are pl&. (Or planned, for people who have enough bandwidth for the additional four characters)

Gandalf said:

planned, for people who have enough bandwidth for the additional four characters

Brilliant ^^ I genuinely didn't even know what that was supposed to mean...

Advanced search does seem like a pretty cool feature though! Looking forward to that. Does that mean a transfer to a new search engine (no more elasticsearch) or are you just adding to what you've already implemented?

OscarWilde Elastic is fine for that, we just don't have enough experience with it yet. It's a process of reading documentation and trying things out. Takes time.