can't enter wallheaven

Hello. I have a problem, I can't enter the site from some time now, I have this message on screen:

It's on computer at my work, it's pretty old, Windows XP and browser I'm using is Opera 36.0.2130.65. What is interesting I can enter on Firefox or IE, so I'm guessing the problem is in Opera but what is wrong?

XP is the problem.

We've stopped supporting XP when we introduced the SSL.

AksumkA said:

XP is the problem. We've stopped supporting XP when we introduced the SSL.

But why only Opera? The one browser I need to work :/

Cryzeen Why the hell are you running XP? O.o

Some browsers have their own implementation of relevant encryption algorithms, others rely on the operating system to provide it. Since Windows XP is about as old as stones it doesn't have any up-to-date encryption to offer.

Gandalf said:

Cryzeen Why the hell are you running XP? O.o Some browsers have their own implementation of relevant encryption algorithms, others rely on the operating system to provide it. Since Windows XP is about as old as stones it doesn't have any up-to-date encryption to offer.

Like I said it's on computer at work. Maybe I'll try to find some hotfix.. anyways thanks for answers.

Right, I missed that. Tell your employer he's fucking retarded, bordering on criminal neglect.

Gandalf said: > Tell your employer he's fucking retarded, bordering on criminal neglect.

Well, I'd suggest specifying Windows 7 or 10, Cryzeen, or they might install Vista. That would be worse than XP.

incendivm said:

Gandalf said: Well, I'd suggest specifying Windows 7 or 10, Cryzeen, or they might install Vista. That would be worse than XP.

I'm not gonna say anything coz they ain't gonna do shit about this :) Most of over 500 computers are 15 yesars old and nothing above XP will ever work on them.

can't enter wallheaven

Have you accepted Yotoon as your lord and saviour?

cfunk said:

Have you accepted Yotoon as your lord and saviour?

I did not! That explains everything. How could I make that mistake...

lol