Desperate wallpaper request

Hello. I need help to find a wallpaper that i lost due primary drive malfunction. I had it saved on desktop and forgot somehow to favorite it. It was this Red haired anime girl surrounded left by people in suits. right guy i remember was a black guy with dark shades smoking. wallpaper was something named kanekono kenekana. if anyone knows of this plz let me know ty

not much but this is my recommendations:

2500 x 170112

2048 x 115212

3000 x 214321

1920 x 12005

4924 x 351220

still no find, oh well maybe some day if i find ill be back

I didn't find much here with those tags (I checked anime, redhead, smoking, etc, though I didn't check the NSFW section). Which means it probably isn't tagged like you would expect.

Reverse engineering your description, we have a few key components to work from. 1) Important female character with red hair (central position in a wallpaper usually denotes importance) 2) She is probably a strong character, considering who is around her 3) The anime is set in the present or future (suits) 4) It has smokers 5) It has a black male character (most anime have none or only a few, so this is far easier to search for than the red haired female)

Using these traits, you can try and guess which anime/manga it could be from. Black Lagoon, for example, has all these traits. If you can think of anything that comes close to these traits which you like, you should check there, as those are the kinds of tags you would likely have been looking through back when you originally found the picture.

Alternatively, you can use a site like this to find characters like this. Work through descriptive attributes of the characters you remember in the picture and see if you can figure out who was depicted; from there you can search the name or the anime here and find those pictures.

These methods obviously break down if the picture was an original and not based on anything.

<fades back into the background with other forgotten threads...>