Greater than/"at least" custom Resolution option

Hi guys,

One feature that I think would make this site perfect is the ability to search for images that have a greater resolution than the custom resolution you put in.

I love finding high resolution wallpapers for my phone, but it makes it difficult to search for an image that has AT LEAST a height of 2560 pixels. It would be great if i could just enter in a custom resolution, and the search results would show me all images that have that resolution or has a bigger resolution.

Regardless, this site is the best site for wallpapers, so thank you for all your hard work!

There's a great forum feature called "Forum search". I definitely recommend that one. At least (insert resolution) and above Resolution, at least

As far as I'm concerned it is still a planned feature.

Improved Search and Filtering, more resolutions

• This will include a "less than/greater than" search option as well as allowing custom input (without modifying the URL)

But if you can't wait, AksumkA said 2 months ago that it's actually implemented, just not part of the GUI:

We've also had this secretly out there for months now. Just waiting on overhauling our search form before going live with it. Here's a link for finding all walls that are at least 1080p and maintain the 16:9 aspect ratio: http://alpha.wallhaven.cc/search?atleast=1920x1080&ratios=16x9&sorting=date_added&order=desc

It took me 5 minutes to find these. You know how many kilobytes you could have saved by not creating this thread? Now they'll take up space on the wallhaven servers and I'm making it even worseeee...

Last updated

I'm sorry. I was typing from my phone and completely missed it. Thanks for pointing me towards the other threads and the quotes!

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. :) It's no biggie. The forum's here so people can ask.

This thread was a roller coaster of emotions.