Minor bug/inconvenience

When I hover over thumbnails sometimes I accidentally click on the 'Remove from favorites' button, which removes that wall from favorites and the button doesn't turn back into the "Add to favorites" button. This means I have to open the wall in another tab to re-favorite it.

It's merely a minor inconvenience, so it's not that important.

All the time. Even when favoriting walls on the latest/random page, the expected outcome is for the favorite button to turn into the remove from favorites button once the wall has been favorited. It doesn't so the only way to unfavorite it is to open in a new tab or refresh the page.

Again, it's just a small inconvenience as not many people would favorite/unfavorite the same wall while on the same page.

Hi. Twice now, libraries that I am subscribed to have had updates, but when I view them, I find out they have a different tag. For instance, I am subscribed to the Rosie Jones library. The last two updates had Rosie as part of their tags but with a completely different surname.

Can you make it so that there is a way to organize your favorites I.E. by name or have the options to move them around as the user sees fit. I believe that was a feature on wallbase.

Added 2016-04-26 05:00:01

Can you make it so that the original poster of an image can change the category that it is categorized as, because I have posted image in the wrong category, and have gotten notifications for it but even I have not been able to change the category.

Last updated