Issue with recent update

Could you be more specific? By folders, do you mean collections in your favourites?

Gotcha, fix should go live soon-ish.

I have a problem on google chrome. After the update I could not access wallhaven. it tells" This site can’t provide a secure connection alpha.wallhaven.cc uses an unsupported protocol" and"The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure". But on firefox it's working fine.

kishan said:

I have a problem on google chrome. After the update I could not access wallhaven. it tells" This site can’t provide a secure connection alpha.wallhaven.cc uses an unsupported protocol" and"The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure". But on firefox it's working fine.

Same here. I can't open "https://alpha.wallhaven.cc" with Opera 12 and Opera 36. Firefox works fine.

It's version 49.0.2623.112

Last Stable Opera 36, Chromium: 49.0.2623.110

I know, Opera 12 is old, but come on Guys :( Every Website works fine with Opera 12. Even gmx.de and web.de

Vivaldi 1.0 doesn't work too.

Last updated

Vivaldi 1.0 works fine for me, so does Chromium 49.0.

What operating system are you guys on? Are you using any overly enthusiastic anti-virus software?

can confirm, all latest stable browser builds: ie11, edge, ff, chrome, vivaldi, and opera 36 work for me. main page, forum, wallpapers, etc. all check out.

I wonder if it'll work on Netscape....

kishan spacefalconf1 Just checking, but you guys aren't running Windows XP still are you?

If so, that may be the issue. New certs that we're using do not support XP anymore. You may have some luck with Firefox if you really need to use XP in 2016.

But Firefox is working with XP. Thank you for that. But why don't Chrome?

Is there a tiny little chance to support XP again with Chrome?

spacefalconf1 Most likely Firefox uses its own implementation of the relevant encryption algorithms while Chrome relies on the operating system to provide one.

And no, there is no chance in hell we'll go to any lengths in order to support the steaming pile of dog shit that is Windows XP at this point. If you have any control over what operating system you're running you should be ashamed to death for actively spreading worms by running a system that at is pretty much guaranteed to be infected by just about anything. If you don't have control because your asshole/ignorant employer forces you to use XP I can just say I feel very sorry for you but it's hardly our problem.