Latest page changed?

ive been systematically going through all the wallpapers from start to finish and writing on a note pad what page i was on, downloading the ones i like.

i get on today and go a few pages before the one i was on and i dont recognize any of them and it doesnt show that ive seen them.

did something change with the way sorting by date added is done since yesterday?

Hundreds of new wallpapers are added every day. They appear at the top of the Latest page. So whenever new wallpapers are added they push the older ones down. When you reload the Latest page after a few hours you're likely going to see a whole new set of wallpapers and have to scroll for several pages before you find the content you had been looking at before.

If you want to go through all the wallpapers manually without having them shift from page to page you can reverse the ordering: On the Latest page up in the search settings bar all the way to the right is an arrow that points down. Click on it to change the ordering. That way the oldest wallpapers should appear on page one and new wallpapers will get append all the way at the bottom.

thats exactly what ive been doing. literally exactly what i have been doing for a few weeks:

go to home page hit latest button hit nsfw button to have all three on hit the sorting button hit refresh scroll down so the address changes to where it puts the page number then i change that to like 2 pages before where i left off last

Not sure what's happening then.

One thing I could think of is older wallpapers getting deleted, which would also cause the newer ones to shift. However we rarely delete so many at once that you'd get completely lost.

Also the "Seen" markers got cleared when we switched the entire site over to HTTPS, but that was like a week ago.

@cynster I can see your uploads on the Latest page. Also that issue sounds like something completely different from what vandizle described.