Whats your problem????

I'm not allowed to upload walls!!!!!! Many of the walls that some people post here are original uploaded from me by wallbase! I was one of the top uploader at wallbase! But now I haven't the time to upload all of this! Uploades getting merged because someone was faster than me with my own uploads! Or the quality isn't good enough, other uploader just upload pictures with ratio 3 to 10 or such bullshit! I had the hope this would get the new wallbase! But obviously its not!

We try to keep the user experience same as wallbase, but we have also learned from the mistakes made at wallbase.

The rules here are stricter and more strictly enforced. People do not get away with some of things they got away with @ wallbase.

You had been asked to put your uploads in the correct category, yet you kept mass-uploading to General category. This is the reason you were banned, from what I know.

There is no use dissin' the website when you do not follow the rules.

"I was one of the top uploader at wallbase" <- sounds like you're in it for the numbers. This website isn't meant to be a high-numbers game like wallbase was once it added achievements. "because someone was faster than me with my own uploads" <- "my uploads" were wallbase uploads, not wallhaven. You were too slow to upload certain images so you missed your chance. This isn't Einhardhaven. Unless you created the images, they are not "my own uploads". If they are your photos/renders you created, then you could report them and ask for your name/portfolio to be linked as the Source.

Don't whine about not being number 1. That's your problem.

Last updated

especially when you got me around being number 1

Einhard said:

Many of the walls that some people post here are original uploaded from me by wallbase!

You've had plenty of time to upload them since wallbase went down.

bullshit!

Delete my account!

bhahahahaha oh you i cracked up

Added 2016-01-25 15:32:54

i'm not sure what is 'cracked up' but sounds like fun

Added 2016-01-25 15:35:57

Einhard I guess you should create the whole thread full of rage for everyone to know that you're leaving. or what else guys like you doin when they're leaving because of no possibility to fap on numbers anymore

There are enough users who mass upload nothing but tits and asses 24/7 just so they could get bigger numbers on their profile. If that's all you care about then you are free to leave.

sannukas0016 true, I have also noticed - users who upload less(50-100 of all time) have more profile views than users who upload hundreds per day. intredasting

Did you actually CREATE the image? No? Then shut up.