[Bug Report] Link flickering on Chrome (Forum)

Hi there,

it's just a small issue, but I thought I take the time to report it.

When you are in a forum topic, and you hover over a post, you can see that the links (like the usernames) are slightly flickering.

That's an old and common Google Chrome problem, which happens if you use transitions on links and other content. It can be prevented, if you add "-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;" to a parent container. For example - I tested it with Chrome Dev Tools and added to your class ".forum-post-content":

.forum-post-content { text-align: left; padding-bottom: 1em; -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden; }

Hope this helps and sorry for the extra topic for a small issue like this. :)

Edit: I just saw, that the same thing happens with other lnks, like the username on the top menu. You might want to add "-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;" in other places or implement a global solution.

Hm, thanks for the hint. I've done this -webkit-backface-visibility crap before, but I thought it was only necessary when you mess with 3d-transform. Webkit should really get their shit together and fix these bugs, they've been around forever…

Whoa! I dont know the Javascript here are that intense! :O