Trying to understand moderation

Hello

I rarely complain about moderation unless I am facing some kind of discrimination, and I am.

So @WallpaperManiac uploaded this

NSFWYou need to be logged in to view this wallpaper.
    . As it's a weird resolution I uploaded an alternate version [4gr23d] and I "reported it" hoping the two will be associated (with a message in my report explaining what I am doing).

But instead my version was deleted because of "LQ edit" and the original is still here.

So what ? I know collages are a tricky and very (very) subjective topic here but please be consistent in your moderation.

Thank you.

Last updated

As we are a community driven site, we rely on users to report wallpapers. Which will then end up in our queue. If a wallpaper is not reported the chance of a staffmember seeing it is significantly lower.

Seeing as you only reported your own edited version only that one has come to out attention and a staffmemeber has taken action. Whether or not it was a LQ edit, I'll leave that open for another discussion.

In the lower resolution version the green borderlines between the pics are no longer visible. the pics look just chopped together a little bit. Maybe that was the reason someone reported it.

Last updated

@WallpaperManiac offcourse the pics are chopped, the whole ratio is not the same :-) I also removed the borders to gain some pixels (could have leave them). And I AM the one that reported it.

chibi but this action is uneven. Thank you for restoring though.