Cant unsubscribe from category

Whenever i click unsubscribe i receieve this error : Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

Here's the picture

Any help ?

Could you tell me which tag you're trying to unsubscribe from and which button you're clicking for that?

/tag/528

I click on unsubscribe at top left side : Search for more , report tag , unsubscribe

Hm, I can't reproduce it right now. Might be some jumbled up data again.

Hi,

same issue here:

Tag is Asian Also there are eight images I can't clear as you can see in the scrot. When I click "Clear All Subscriptions" or "Asian" > "Clear Subscription", it says "Cleared", but nothing happens. Clicking "Asian" > "Unsubscribe" results in the same error OP gets.

yiip For how long have you been unable to clear those wallpapers? Also which browser are you using? That ugly scrollbar is not supposed to be visible…

You have the clear the subscription first, and then unsub :)

Balder36 said:

You have the clear the subscription first, and then unsub :)

Well that's stupid. Thanks for finding this. We'll get this patached up soon.

Gandalf Sorry for being late to the party. I honestly don't know how long this issue exists. I've been inactive here for some time, but I remember that I had this issue before I was inactive. I currently use Firefox 42.0 on Arch Linux.

Balder36 I would if I could :) As you can see in the screenshot it clearly says 0 next to the category name, but it still shows eight wallpapers and the same amount of notices in the upper right corner.

yiip I cleared out your subs manually. We should have this fixed next update.