Suggestions

1) I have 4,000+ subscription notices, but the notifications just says "4". Why not the actual number? 2) When I open my subscriptions, you should only be able to see the subscriptions that you have actual notifications of. All the ones with none, should be hidden from the list. 3) I would love it if I could "Upload from URL" like Imgur does (So I don't have to save a ton of images and then upload them). 4) Sorting your uploads by date, view count, and favorited would be nice. 5a) On your profile page there's this out-of-place outlined box. Get rid of that. 5b) Within that box are editing icons that are shown. Maybe have them only show up when you hover your mouse over your "profile wallpaper". 6) In your Subscriptions page, just show the tags that have actual wallpapers. The tags with 0 are in there as well. It's not needed.

Last updated

1) Was solved a while ago 2) Nope. There's gotta be a place where you can see all your subscriptions. The ones that have new wallpapers are highlighted. 3) We decided against that since we want to encourage users to be at least a little bit thorough and organized about their uploads and not just cross-upload anything they find on the internet. 4) Yeah… 5) No idea what you mean 6) see 2)