Wallpaper watermark

I decided to visit wallhaven today to pick a new wallpaper and, while at it, I checked out my uploads to see how many faves they got. However I noticed that one of my two wallpapers (http://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/146451) has an unusual "paper-backgrounds.com" watermarks on it. Now, I have NOT uploaded this particular wp anywhere else on the web and the original file I created had no watermark (obviously). Also, last time I visited the site everything was in order. So the image must have been replaced somehow. It's not a problem to reupload the image but I want to know how and why did these watermarks suddenly appear there.

There's really nothing that could have caused this on our site. We don't replace files and we don't add watermarks. Check your source material, the watermarks were probably already there and you didn't notice them.

If you do a reverse search via Google, than you will find "many" different versions of your wallpaper (different sizes), and all of them do have the same watermark:

Google.com

I did a reverse search and the results baffled me even more. I can't find neither the .psd nor the rendered file. I think I would have noticed the marks if they were on one of the textures. It is possible that I've missed them but I can't wrap my head around that possibility. I mean I created it - I layered the textures, edited the text, messed around with the colors. It even stayed on my desktop for a while. I hope I'm not THAT unobservant... Anyway, I'll try again to find the original files or textures.