A Wallpaper Fan's Walls

I love wallpapers and am constantly on the hunt for new images to wallpaper-ise. To this end I've made a few myself so thought I'd start to share them,as well as ones I really love that aren't on WH (at least, not that I've seen), with all the fine folks here at WallHaven.

Check them out and let me know what you think.

Cheers.

There should be a rule against self-advertising in the forums. That is not what forums are for.

Kinda the point of this board...

I always thought it was to show off creative stuff or fav stuff, etc, and not self-advertise, but I am fine if you are.

Last updated

I don't see how it's self advertising. I posted ONE thread about some wallpapers I made/uploaded. It's not like I've spammed for each new one. And as AksumkA says, it's what the board is suggested to be for.

Not a great welcome to WallHaven for my first post... 0_o

Is it really any issue that people self advertise what they have created/edited themselves? I think it's cool to see what people have made, as long as the quality is good.

equation It's fine for somebody to show their own creations, maybe ask for some feedback etc. It's weird if somebody just says “look at me, I upload stuff” (which isn't what OP did).