[Bug Reports] Tags disappeared

Hi there,

from time to time I check my uploads to see which tags people added to them, to get a better sense for tags which I can use in the future to describe my uploads better.

Today I stumbled upon an upload where all tags disappeared or had been removed by someone. I can't tell. So I am not sure if this is a bug or if some people just making fun of it. I report this, if actually it is a bug.

I didn't tag it again, but will do so later.

The corresponding upload is: [url]http://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/246490[/url]

Thanks again!

Edit: Side note - I tag all my uploads, so I can be sure, that they were there before.

Last updated

That's a bug related to wallpaper grouping. The tags weren't actually removed, they are just invisible. You'll notice the wallpaper's sidebar has a link labelled “other sizes”. There you'll find the wallpaper that is hogging all the tags. We plan on redoing wallpaper grouping to get rid of this problem.

Gandalf said:

That's a bug related to wallpaper grouping. The tags weren't actually removed, they are just invisible. You'll notice the wallpaper's sidebar has a link labelled “other sizes”. There you'll find the wallpaper that is hogging all the tags. We plan on redoing wallpaper grouping to get rid of this problem.

Okay, that explains it. :)

Is it okay to retag the upload or will there be problems by doing so?

Thanks for your reply Gandalf!

If you try to add tags to the wallpaper with the 'invisable' tags you will get an error saying that the wallpaper has already been tagged. This only happens if it is a tag that is also on the other wallpaper, if it is a 'new' tag the wallpaper will get tagged.

chibi said:

If you try to add tags to the wallpaper with the 'invisable' tags you will get an error saying that the wallpaper has already been tagged. This only happens if it is a tag that is also on the other wallpaper, if it is a 'new' tag the wallpaper will get tagged.

Thanks for the info chibi!