[Feature Requests] Favorite total counter for your own uploads

Hi,

it's me again. ;)

I was wondering, if I just missed it or if there's no total counter for how many times your uploads got favoured? There's that counter, which shows how many times I favoured a wallpaper, but no summary of the other way around. Yes, you can see them on the uploads itself, but not a total number.

Maybe you already discussed this and decided against it, as it might end up in a competition. If that's the case, then forget what I just said. Apart from that a good place might be right beside the total views on the profiles upload page.

Anyhow - Sorry for bugging you with all those things today. Just had to write it down. :)

I don't know about this particular stat, but in general, we are a little wary of adding user stats because of the experience from wallbase. We all like to know where we stand in the grand scheme of things, stats wise, and some stats can be fun to know, but many users go over-board trying to secure the #1 spot, even to the extent of disrupting the smooth functioning of the website.

Last updated

lezboyd said:

I don't know about this particular stat, but in general, we are a little wary of adding user stats because of the experience from wallbase. We all like to know where we stand in the grand scheme of things, stats wise, and some stats can be fun to know, but many users go over-board trying to secure the #1 spot, even to the extent of disrupting the smooth functioning of the website.

That's what I thought. I totally can understand that and I am fine with it. If it helps to keep up the quality and embark the competition, then leave it as it is.

On the positive side, things like this might help to motivate people to engage with the community/site. (if thats even a problem at all).

It's a fine line and I am sure based on your experience you know what's the best.

Thanks for your response. :)