Already taged with this tag

Hi, lately I often get the Error-MEssage that a Poster is already tagged with a tag that I can't see. Even if I reload the site. Especially while I'm in the "untagged" section, after a while I get this with nearly every tag and poster.

Deus

Could you describe exactly what you do any link to an example?

I've seen this happen as well.

It happens if you try to add a tag to a wallpaper that has been grouped. This is because the tag you want to add is probably already added to the other wallpaper in the group.

Example: This wallpaper is grouped with this one

1280 x 102410
    --->
    1920 x 108022

As you can see the lower resolution wallpaper has no tags (and there for shows up in the untagged section). But if we try to add the tag original characters (which is applied on the other wallpaper) you will get an error message.

(another thing, if a staff member groups a wallpaper all the tags move to the other wallpaper. This can cause the wallpaper to be tagged with the same tag twice and appear twice in a users subscriptions.)

Ah okay. Yeah wallpaper grouping is just broken, we plan on redoing that. Right now it just fails to show the tags on all the grouped wallpapers plus there are duplicates etc.

Thanks for the explanation.