Can people please tag their car wallpapers?

I really am not interested in cars so I blacklisted the "cars" tag in my profile but when people upload car pictures they upload tons of pictures of the same car and often don't tag them under cars so I have to scroll through so many to get to wallpapers I might be interested in.

Thanks.

#cars should be the first tag for these walls, so if you come across an uploader not adding it, please report them or one of their uploads. This should be less of a problem once we require minimum tags per upload.

Good to know that that is a report reason. But I can't find where I can report user, only the walls report.

Deus

Ok, got it. But one question, do i have to Tag each of my already uploaded pictures one by one, or is there a way to tag all at once?

Unfortunetely I think that you have to tag them one by one....

It's pretty sad to report someone for that... Just scroll down, there aren't that many, especially when you've already blacklisted the word 'cars'. Some people are uploading massive amounts of other wallpapers I'm not interested in and I'm not reporting them for it.

Sk0rp30n7 said:

It's pretty sad to report someone for that...

It's pretty sad if people don't respect rules or proper procedure.

If they upload improperly tagged/categorized pictures in bulk, they should be reported. This shouldn't be about being nice, it's about not letting uploaders slack off regarding rules and proper procedure.

If I only see one or two improper pictures here and there, I add the tag / modify the purity. When I see more, I report.