Help me upload about 38000 wallpapers?

I remembered this website thanks to a friend tonight, and was prompted to check an old archive I have (not from Wallbase, but still). I have a 17.5 GB zip totaling 38,035 wallpapers that I've just uploaded to mega.nz. I'm sure plenty of them are duplicates of ones already here, but checking all of them and uploading them all is a task that is very daunting to consider alone. I've sorted through the dump a few dozen to a few hundred at a time for my personal wallpaper rotation whenever I've had time, but it's taken ages to do so and I've never managed to go through all of it. I'm fairly certain all the files are at 1080p or nearby. This zip predates 4k being widespread but also predates generative AI images by a few years. I think a good 99% of them are SFW or Sketchy at most, but a few may fall under NSFW here (re: implied nudity, like a girl who's shown with bare shoulders, but everything beneath that is out of frame, or one that i think is a latex corset which may qualify as BDSM gear).

Anyway if anyone can give me a hand with this? Idk what to do with so much, but i wanted to contribute somehow.

EDIT: I realized that uploading a such a large zip on a fairly empty and inactive account was kinda sketchy, sorry about that. I've gotten started on a bit, but this is gonna take.... a while, to make a decent dent in it all. I do appreciate how easily the upload process identifies probable-duplicates though! That's very helpful! I also noticed there's a Discord, so I'm gonna join there and see if anyone wants to just chill out in a VC occasionally and help me work on this a bit.

Last updated

It's a long-held rule/convention that each upload is accompanied by at least 2 tags. Are you really going to sit through all of your 38,000 uploads and make a genuine effort to attach useful tags that actually identify the subject and artist/photographer or were you just hoping to "dump" the archive onto this site and force the rest of us to do the cataloguing for you? 💁‍♂️