[Feature Request] Add a "Clear All Subs" option to the user menu

[FEATURE REQUEST] Add a "Clear All Subscription Notices" option to the user menu or somewhere in the settings for whenever the subscription page seems to be inaccessible because of an abundance of notices. It could make the following process more user friendly and would be a quality of life feature.

The Following error or blank page consistently occurs when trying to access my subscriptions page if i have over "35,000" subscription notices:

"This page isn’t working right now, wallhaven.cc can't currently handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500"

I Found a manual workaround to clear my sub notices by logging in, finding my own unique "csrf-token" using inspect element and using the following link along with my token which seems to fix the issue: https://wallhaven.cc/subscription/tag/clear?_token=[My csrf-token Goes Here]

A "Clear All Subscription Notices" option in the menu or settings could be an easy fix for people who encounter the same issue.

Sometimes the most obvious solution is the hardest to see. 🤦‍♂️

I'll see about getting a link or check like this added soon.

Pushed a small 'fix' for this issue.

Anyone with over 30k subs will now be forced to clear them when they next check their subs. Eventually, if I can come up with a better wayto deal with these, this hopefully won't be needed. But until then, this is what we get.