Ivy and Harley - Low Quality?!

Hi everyone, first time posting. I made a wallpaper a while ago combining two variant covers from the "Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy" comic series. The images are made by Stanley Lau, one of my favorite artists. I'm always one to include the artists' signature if possible - it's theirs, they deserve the credit. But, for some reason, when I try to upload it I'm met with the whole "deleted because of low quality" bit. Mind you, this image is 5404 x 3007, and I was able to upload another that consisted of the same graphic, just closer-up. It looks great, it's my current wallpaper despite having a max resolution of 1920 x 1080. The characters are depicted on the right, and to the left is a gradient sweep with subtle leaf accents to act as a fill. There's no ugly pixellation or compression (the image weighs nearly 5 mb) so I don't understand where this "low quality" thing is coming from. Is there a way to circumvent this or am I just missing something?!

EDIT: So the algorithm judges hard edges on something so large as low quality apparently, and a slight resize with mild compression thanks to bicubic reduction was all that was needed.

Last updated