Interfacelift images question

What can we do with images, downloaded from this website? It's not possible to know, which resolution is original, as I know, while there're duplicates from this source. Maybe there's a method of knowing original resolution?

Added 31 seconds after

Example:

3840 x 240082

the example you chose is most likely the original, the others are just cropped versions of the same photograph, you can tell by the position of the moon in the sky

@yλman said:

the example you chose is most likely the original, the others are just cropped versions of the same photograph, you can tell by the position of the moon in the sky

It's not problem to know, which of these images are original. The problem is to know, which resolution of the image is original. It may be upscaled, or downscaled, as interfacelift.com doesn't contain information about original resolution

im not saying that it's easy, but you can zoom and tell if it is an original jpeg or an interpolated one, your best bet is to take what looks the best to your eyes.

Ok, thanks. I will keep it in my mind. Today, I want to share information about a https://lastminutewriting.com/ website that I have been using for a few months now. It is going so well that I am also getting good marks in my exams. If you are also a student and sometimes you feel that you need help with your writing, then you need to visit them to use their services.

Last updated