Accidental Tag Deletion (happened several times)

Hello, nice site by the way.

I have been clicking on tags, I have noticed an overlapping "X" appear to the right of any tag, pointed with cursor.

For the third time now I accidentally deleted a tag, because when clicking on the one to the right I instead smashed on the overlapping X of the tag to the left.

In all three occurrences, there were only 2 tags so it wasn't much of a pain to write them back in same order... but this could potentially wreak havoc upon tags in general if such accidents keep happening!

1.) Am I the only one out there having this issue? Using Comodo Dragon (Secure Chromium browser). Same thing happens in IE9. (Windows 7) . Oop... Firefox Portable as well. Looks like I just answered my own question.

2.) You could tell us to be more careful, but it seems the problem is, some tags are very short, (sometimes even as short as the overlapping X) proposing a solution at this point is hard for me. IIRC, Wallbase had a slick, stationary 'x' next to each tag. I think it was nice.

Thanks and good luck! Egi-RaZoRZ

well, i did it too, by mystake pressed "X" on a tag and don't know how to bring it back)

Just enter the tag again, assuming you saw which one it was. We won't hang you for doing this by accident from time to time. I'm not sure how else the delete button could be designed, and it doesn't happen that often to me anyway, even when tagging quickly.

I could add a short delay for the X so it won't appear until you rest the cursor for like half a second on a certain tag. I think that'd take care of the issue. Disadvantage might be people not discovering it. Guess I'll just have to try it.