Wallpaper taken down for "low quality" but it's the best quality

the post: p9mrdm has been taken down for "low quality" . The photo, named "Stonehedge" was taken in 1989 and thus was not taken on a digital camera, Because of this, i believe that photos such as this should get a exemption as its serves as a perfectly fine wallpaper.

Added 2 minutes after

I apologise, I did not see the "Moderator requests" section, could someone move this post into that section.

It was a very low quality scan then. We have a lot of old photos here with a film grain but much higher quality than your upload.

It seems too blurred and all out of focus, possibly upscaled.

kejsirajbek said:

It was a very low quality scan then. We have a lot of old photos here with a film grain but much higher quality than your upload.

Are you referring to 2y2or6?

because i believe that the uploader put it into a photo editing program and used grain removal tools.

The one i uploaded was the original Getty Images scan.

this is pretty common, i see images that have been put thru a smoothening filter and uploaded, its obviously lower quality than the original but then you cant upload the original

This "low quality" thing is very frustrating. I have (2 out of 4 times) uploaded a wallpaper in 1920x1080 HD res, with no noises of any kind, no bluring, nothing that can be considered "low" and it was taken down. Twice this happenned. And twice it hasn't. I've seen wallpapers in here that are way lower quality than mine.. I think it's an automated procedure. I can't believe that a human examined my walls and found them to be of "low quality". I don't believe such an idiot exists. This is why I won't upload anymore. If half of the times my walls get rejected by some autobot app, the motive to add to this community is killed. And it destroys the site's public image, because I will not recommend it to others.