Why did you delete the Original res wall and left small copy??

Hey mods, Why the hell did you delete my upload of an Original resolution version wallpaper, and left the SMALL resolution scaled down version ?

Please restore my wallpaper and delete the inferior quality wallpaper.

I only Cropped the original because the original has white lines around it. I did it very carefully. SOURCE Original resolution version - my upload 5gpe58 Fake version rr6lm7

It is not FAIR to judge "quality" on a laptop screen, high chance that happened if you can't see the original is better quality. My Upload IS the ORIGINAL Resolution, but meticulously cropped by me. There is no rule saying I can't crop the original.

The higher resolution (yours) was uploaded later. As you are a different uploader, both wallpapers will be kept.

lumberjacck said:

The higher resolution (yours) was uploaded later. As you are a different uploader, both wallpapers will be kept.

Hi mods,I just got notified that the picture 1p8761 i uploaded was merged to kx93lq for "duplicate", pic kx93lq was uploaded serval hours later however. Could you let me know why? Just wanna avoid making the same mistake again. Thanks!