Wallpaper can't be uploaded because it's "low quality"

Hi, I already searched the forums for this, and I get what the system is trying to filter out, but the wallpaper I wanted to upload was an original photo (not original in the sense that I'm the photographer), not upscaled or anything. So I downscaled it from 4200 by 2800 px, to 3000 by 2000 px so it passes the filters. https://wallhaven.cc/w/3l6dev this is the wallpaper I'm talking about, the classic Windows XP Autumn wallpaper.

Now I have a cheap 1920 by 1080 px monitor so it doesn't matter for me whether it's a high or low resolution image, but it can matter for some if they have 4k monitors and desire the full quality. Is there a way to upload the full res image?

P.S. maybe I'm wrong and the image is low quality, but I don't think so, check for yourself, I'm not entirely sure what the criteria are because it doesn't look pixelated or particularly blurry

windows xp autumn

Also, my bad if I wasn't supposed to post here in the offtopic general, but I felt since this question of "Why is my wallpaper upload blocked" was asked plenty of times I didn't want to crowd up the on topic threads.

Thanks in advance for any answers