Differentiating General/Anime/People

What are the differences between general, anime, and people wallpapers?

What would a wallpaper of a real person cosplaying a fictional character classify as?

Does a fictional character go in people or anime? Or in general if it's a fictional character like ben 10?

I didn't find this information in the site Rules or FAQ (maybe I wasn't looking hard enough), so I'm using this quote:

Anime is for all anime-related stuff, People is for wallpapers that include people in real life, and General is where everything else goes, from graphic design to just dogs and cats. (c)

All photographs of real people, no matter how they are dressed (if they're even dressed at all) go in "People."

Anime images go in "Anime." This means anything drawn in an anime art style, even if it's a non-anime franchise. (For example, if someone drew the cast of Star Wars in anime style.)

"General" is for all drawings and art that are not anime or photographs. So all still life images, animals, inanimate objects, 3D/CGI images of people, photographs that do not have human beings in them, etc.