Best book you ever read

Name of the Wind - Patrick Rothufss (who turned out to be a bitch and won't do the 3rd book, so you are stuck with an amazing story with no end)

So skip it until the 3rd book is out (if ever, its been 16 years since the 1st and 12 since the 2nd book)

My favorite book is Life of Pi

I am currently bitter, so instead of the Hercule Poirot series by Agatha Christie, my current favourite book is The Great Gatsby, unwavering love gets you broken and killed.

Somewhere between Holes by Louis Sachar and The Hunt for the Seventh by Christine Morton Shaw.

The first is about a boy who's family was cursed due to a debt his great grandfather didn't pay. He gets sent to a boys reform camp as punishment for a crime he didn't commit. And while there he discovers there's more to his Great grandfather's story than anyone ever knew.

The second is a story about a boy who moves into a haunted mansion with his family (Unintentionally of course) and while there he encounters the ghosts of six children who all died mysteriously, they all reach out to him to help them avert a dark, ancient prophecy that has plagued the caste for decades. And it ends with a plot twist that you'll never see coming!

The Wheel of Time - The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan

Very good fantasy that doesn't carry your typical fantasy tropes. Very unique world building. It's like the Dune of High Fantasy.