Upload removed due to breaking non-existant rule.

"One of your uploads has been deleted: zyx6yw Reason: Broken rule (collage)"

But there is no general rule against putting two pictures together, unless done poorly (cobbled together, as it says). While certainly no work of art there was some effort done with putting these two pictures together and touching them up, in order to create and actual wallpaper. If the upload still falls under the "low quality" rule then I guess that's so. I'd actually look forward to an improvement to the average quality among accepted uploads.

In this one thread you can read the following:

Collages. If you take a bunch of good photos, chop them up and throw them together the result doesn't automatically look good as well. Of course not all collages are bad, in fact the simple ones are often more likely to be accepted (where two or three portraits are simply set side by side without any “effects“). Blending one image at half opacity over another one also falls into this category.

I personally like and enjoy simple collages specially those made to fit 16:9 monitors using different aspect ratio pictures. But yeah, them rules are the rules.

Oh I'm generally hoping that the rules are indeed the rules.