[Request] Report misclassifications

There are way too many "People" and "Anime" wallpapers misclassified as general.

See https://wallhaven.cc/search?categories=100&purity=100&topRange=1M&sorting=toplist&order=desc&page=2

There ought to be a way to report a misclassification and have an admin/mod come in and add the correct classification if possible.

[Edit]

Sorry, this has been annoying me for years and didn't realize until I made my account that such a feature already existed but that you had to be registered to use it. In this case I believe 'toplist' should be more heavily moderated and serial misclassifiers should have their uploads reviewed prior to their popular wallpapers making toplist.

Disregard the request to specifically add "Report misclassifications" as a feature but instead maybe come up with an alternative way of dealing with this obvious problem. I've been using this site for years and every few months that I check in, it appears to be worse. I mean just deselect Anime and People on the toplist search, and you still get a ton of Anime/People wallpapers making it difficult to find an appropriate wallpaper.

Last updated

There is nothing wrong with most of these wallpapers. The People category is reserved only for real life people. If don't want to see people, real or otherwise, I suggest blacklisting some key tags, like women or portrait.