Hello. Please resolve the issue of this wallpaper bei "reported"

Hello, I would appreciate if the issue of this wallpaper could be resolved. It is uploaded within rules and does not break any rules. Someone reported it for no apparent reason. Please either remove the "reported" status since the wallapers is not breaking any RULES.

[number removed - topic resolved]

Edit: Deleting and banning completely normal tags seems to take only a few hours but this is taking days. I could at least be notified by email or contacted to correct any imagined issues because I don't know what "Wallpaper has been reported" status means for a wallpaper that does not break any rules. That is pure vandalism.

Last updated

@StardustFrostbite

See my response in your other thread.

https://wallhaven.cc/forums/thread/3078

Long story short, anyone can report a wallpaper for any reason, but they have to cite an actual rule that was broken. The moderator will decide if the wallpaper actually breaks a rule or not.

Also be advised that there are hundreds if not THOUSANDS of reports made every single day, so it will probably be a few days before a mod gets to your specific wallpaper for review. "Wallpaper has been Reported" just means the mod hasn't gotten to it yet.

The issue has been resolved now. My thanks to the moderation team. Cheers 💕