Shadow Banned from tagging?

This site is getting kinda ridiculous. Temp banned from tagging for correcting tags, then shadow banned from tagging for literally no reason whatsoever.

"Anime" seems to mean whatever the person tagging it wants it to mean but warnings aren't given on here it seems.

Massive joke that I try to help the site for hosting all these things and they treat me like a villain for it.

Staff don't seem to want to actually discuss anything. Shoot first, stab in the back later, no questions.

Try contributing some quality content, your concerns are more likely to be taken seriously.

Starkiteckt said:

Try contributing some quality content, your concerns are more likely to be taken seriously.

I've tagged 2000 wallpapers and created several tags that should've existed. I think even the same admins who banned me from tagging would tell you that the vast majority of those are without issue.

Maybe if you contributed something to this discussion the whole thing could be taken more seriously. They've opted to hide the issues and not communicate with me whatsoever. It's very telling that they aren't willing to discuss it and would rather just take the offensive. They have no direct way of contacting them other than finding individual admin accounts and then commenting on their profiles. Unless you think that should be done to every single one, without discrimination knowing that not all of them would've had anything to do with it then idk what your point is.

I would love to hear your suggestion.