Define "quality"

One of my uploads was just deleted for "low quality", it was a 3840 x 2560 pic of daisy ridley i dont know what counts for pixeldensity or sharpness or whatever but its a 6 something mb jpg which in my opinion is absolutely not "low quality"

I couldn't agree with you more!

Lower than This kind of“lower quality“wallpapers too many to count,But they are persist in Delete not too low wallpaper.

When viewed at full resolution, your wallpaper was full of compression artifacts all over; the image was probably upscaled. High resolution does not mean high quality.

Jesus, it seems that the "quality" word pursues me lately. It really could be that the wallpaper was a little compressed. Let it be just a few pixels, but still. To be honest, when I came to this thread I expected to see philosophical arguments about what quality means. I am a businesswoman, so this word flashes before me all the time. You can read about it here https://newmediaservices.com.au/call-center-outsourcing-benefits/, it's quite an interesting article.

Last updated

Are there any new, pictures of the environment in your own country?