Wallpapers To Go with Rainmeter- Recommendations Appreciated!

Welp, the title states it in a nutshell: I'm trying to find a great wallpaper [or maybe more than 1 to decide between] to go with Rainmeter for my desktop theme. The only problem I face when it comes to wallpaper sites like these is I can never seem to easily narrow down the results to what exactly I'm after. I guess you could just say I have very particular tastes/preferences which can probably apply to anyone.

Anyway, I'll provide a few needed details you all should know: 1.) I prefer wallpapers that have a resolution of 2560 x 1440 as that's the resolution of my monitor. Also 16:9 aspect ration would be best too.

2.) As far as the overall theme(s) of the wallpaper(s) go, I'd like something that doesn't emphasize too many particular color(s) over any other, but I am open to different options. On that note, you can simply just ask me if there's anything specific I'd like or what have you.

I'm not sure if anyone will actually reply to this post today, but I'll be keeping an eye on it just in case anyone does reply. Like I said, if you need more details or wish to ask me anything, feel free to do so & I'll fill in as best as I can! Thanks to anyone who might be able to help! :)

Not to seem impetulant but how would anyone suggest anything for you when we wouldn't even know what your rain meter theme is haha. Some examples would definitely help to give myself and others an idea of what you are aiming for other than resolution.