Is this NSFW or Sketchy?

NSFWYou need to be logged in to view this wallpaper.

According to Purity Rules

Sketchy:

Images with a subject in underwear, swim-wear, lingerie, latex, etc. but no genitals or (female) nipples showing.

NSFW:

Images with nudity, including cupped/covered breasts, strategic covering, implied nudity, bare asses and genitals/nipples visible through clothing.

But feels like I have years fighting over the purity by flagging it back to NSFW. At this point I'm not sure if is someone who strongly disagree with me or a bunch if people how things that this is sketchy.

Mirokv I also have the same questions. In my opinion when there is only the "shape" of the nipples visible, it's Sketchy, like here:

If there's transparency, then it's NSFW, like here:

But the line isn't clearly drawn, so it's a matter of subjectivity many times. I personally think the one you posted is sketchy, because she's fully clothed and it's just some "bulge" visible. And the first one I posted should be NSFW, because the emphasis on them is higher. But as you can see, their purity is fixed the other way around, so some times I don't understand myself either.

nipples visible through clothing

Is pretty clear, I'd say. They all belong in NSFW.

When you're going back and forth on a wallpaper with someone else like Mirokv did, feel free to contact a staff member for a permanent decision.

I understand now, the tag "nipple bulge" has been changed to NSFW. I won't go around changing all the wallpapers under it to NSFW though, some are even locked to Sketchy.