Bug reports

Some bugs that I found recently:

1. Searching wallpapers of specific users (by typing "@'username'" in the Search bar) isn't working, 0 wallpapers are shown.

2. When I try to add the tag "still life" to a wallpaper I get this message: "This tag has been deleted and can not be created again!". Strangely, this only happens to me, and only with this tag.

3. When a wallpaper is restored from deletion the favorites it had are reset to 0.

4. When 2 wallpapers are merged the tags of the 2 aren't, and I think they should.

lumberjacck said:

1. Searching wallpapers of specific users (by typing "@'username'" in the Search bar) isn't working, 0 wallpapers are shown.

Fixed

1. When I try to add the tag "still life" to a wallpaper I get this message: "This tag has been deleted and can not be created again!". Strangely, this only happens to me, and only with this tag.

Fixed, issue with some old deleted tags. Others could still have the issue (like vector the other day)

1. When a wallpaper is restored from deletion the favorites it had are reset to 0.

Won't fix

1. When 2 wallpapers are merged the tags of the 2 aren't, and I think they should.

Maybe

Last updated

AksumkA

Thanks!

Added 6 hours after

There also seems to be another issue that I can't create new tags with spaces (" "). I tried to create "Dominique van Velsen" and I got the message "Something went wrong". So I created "DominiqueVanVelsen" instead.

Update: there was only the problem with "Dominique van Velsen". I managed to create "Vyacheslav Mahno" just fine.

Last updated