[Feature Request] - New Catagory Filter

I use the site a lot but don't care for all the video game screenshots and there are LOTS. It would be great if we could filter these out like we can with General, Anime & People

When you eat tuna, you can't throw all the beef on the table into the garbage can.

Nicorebecca I prefer to speak in the common tongue :P

BadWolf43 As far as I'm aware there are no plans or future plans to add another category. This question has been asked before, and the answer was more or less "where do we stop." If we add one for games, then why not add one for nature, or cars. So to answer your question, it is very unlikely to happen.

404011xz what about blacklisting tags? One could blacklist Entertainment>Games and not see video game screenshots anymore.

Blacklisting Tags is already possible in the settings. Also it would be cool to beeing able to filter by tags.

404011xz said:

This question has been asked before, and the answer was more or less "where do we stop." If we add one for games, then why not add one for nature, or cars.

there are Tag categories, why don't we use it?

and maybe use it as additional filter. so users have more choices, not just 3.

404011xz said:

Nicorebecca I prefer to speak in the common tongue :P

BadWolf43 As far as I'm aware there are no plans or future plans to add another category. This question has been asked before, and the answer was more or less "where do we stop." If we add one for games, then why not add one for nature, or cars. So to answer your question, it is very unlikely to happen.

I figured, thanks