Wallpapers not showing up.

Lately i've been having an issue with viewing wallpapers.

When i click on a tag, it loads the said tags pictures, but when i click the more button to see the rest of the pictures related to the tag and choose to set the resolution to something specific, i always set it to the lowest and + at least, i can clearly see that it's not showing all the pictures related to the tag.

I've seen this happen all over the site, i look at a given tag and it loads the 15 preview pictures, but when i choose to see more and set the resolution to something +atleast it loads only 5 images, that's the worst one i've come across for now. I know it does this because, i can see some of the images in the preview but they are not showing up when looking for more, and the resolution is way above the minimum setting.

Well i hope i explained the issue well enough.

I have screenshots of it, but lo and behold i have no clue how to attach files here sorry.

Looks like we lost some info in our search engine. I'm kicking off some reindexing now. Things should start looking better after a few hours.

Is the process done yet?

I still am having issues with that. For example, I uploaded 3 walls last night and they still don't show in the Latest page. Actually, the latest page still is pretty much the same as last night..

Also, the tag searches are still off.. For example, the Space tag [url]https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/tag/32[/url] Its page says there are 6348 wallpapers tagged with it. But when I click the More space Wallpapers button, 5677 of them show up. Not a big deal but for tags that are in little numbers, I've seen 30+ tagged searches only showing like 8 of them

Having similar issue. The tag page shows more wallpapers than the tag search displays

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Brobafett I think thats the re-indexing process running

1920 x 10807

Yup, sorry guys. Still running. Will probably be done tonight.

Alrighty, everything should be back up and running as normal now.

If anyone finds something still missing, let me know.