I'm angry

Here is the cause ..

Almost 7 months ago I posted a WP for Daft Punk and Futurama, which is this:

[url]https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/535790[/url]

Then another person appears uploading the same WP, with the same perspective and context but with the background changed.

[url]https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/595659[/url]

I have already denounced this, apart from the fact that I did not have the attention of superiors since they ignored it, and that leads me to the doubt that .. Even if the background has changedas you can see it.. It's not considered REPOST? I mean, it's the fucking same.

Same wallpaper, different resolution, different uploader. Not a duplicate.

Don't forget the context of the entire wallpaper, first of all.

Why are you complaining someone else posted the same wallpaper (more over in better resolution) where it's not even you own work ? (or are you Felipe Ramos ? [url]https://www.artstation.com/artwork/OdExw[/url]).

And your version doesn't even have the artist signature on Bender and C3PO hands, so if I had to choose I would keep Kmaco version.

None is an artist here (several if) .. and apart, that is not the purpose of my complaint, what I say is that the "context" of the 2 WP is the same, visualizing it you realize, and that mine has a Minority of tags is not the preferred excuse for what I am complaining about.

I frequently find better resolution of the same wallpaper & upload them on wallhaven, that's normal behavior

it's all for wallpaper usagen therefore if a 4k or 1440P screen are used :

• the higher res can fit or be downscaled with almost zero quality loss
    • whereas the lower res can be upscaled with quality loss

hence the higher res is preferred unlessit's an obvious bad quality upscale of the lower res version

To conclude I fail to see any reason to be angry here

Those are your preferences, but try to be coherent not only to read the title of my thread and better if you read it completely, that is your incoherence.

I do not even take the time to look for the artist, most of the WPs are like that, who knows if one is well educated to place them. But that was not the purpose of my complaint, and I've been mentioning it for a while now, and as an administrator it's a unreasonable attitude not pay attention to my demand because I realize you do not read everything. . But it's good for you to take the time to look for the positive origin of all this complaint. Fuck off, and do whatever you want.

Added 2018-02-11 22:36:53

And aside, look at the upload date.

Deewa: To fuck off? Well, then I'm closing this thread now because this is not a way we communicate here. I've tried to discuss your issue but it seems you are the ignorant and butthurted person here. Now I'm regreting to waste energy for this thread. Don't expect anything from me in the future. Have a nice day.