Delete my account

I PM'd AksumkA, then Gandalf, they both ignored me. I saw threads with same requests, so I guess if I ask publicly I'll get what I want.

Delete my account.

Why does it have to be [color=#9E0C11]deleted[/color]? If you don't want to be a member just log out.

Because I want it to be deleted. Is it forbidden by rules? My uploads will not disappear anyway.

Uploaded my last wall just now. If any of admins need a reason for my deletion this is because I realized I upload too little(like a few months between 1-2 uploads) and I don't need an account for browsing, except for NSFW walls. I wish they made it public for unregistered users.

Also please consider enabling an option for account deletion in profile settings. May be useful for some people.

I'm also deleting because I thought I would find friends here :(

That was a joke.

Last updated

Too bad. Your uploads are very good.

That's partly because I don't upload nudes.

Whoops, I didn't see you have it uploaded before answering. Didn't mean anything.

Yes that is true. But underneath our clothes we are all nude

Lemme smash

what ?

Anyway i wish you all the Best :-)

Swiggity swooty

Maybe I'll register back again sometimes. When there will be a point in that.

@dwemer do you honestly consider those good reasons to delete your account? Only """good""" reason I can imagine is if you're trying to erase everything you have from the internet :| I can literally use "If you don't want to be a member just log out." to everything you said lol.