Censored for this wallpaper...

If you check your notifications you'll see the given reason was "Broken Rule: self promotion". Your wallpaper was not "censored" but simply removed due to a rule violation.

Yea self promotion about what ? About my copyright I put on my art ? Well... So strange you let me put my copyright here : https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/458964

But on my last one for moslim aid wish, you remind me about self promotion ? Be honest please for you and artist here : I was censored because of moslim outfit :)

I'm just sad to see this kind of behavior in 2017 "censorship" for artist because of religion.

PS : All of my wallpapers on this website include my copyright, please explain me why this last one is wrong ? Would like to know your answer.

Last updated

This is a private website. Admins don't have to tell you anything. You signed up to accept the rules and whatever decisions admins make while making your account.

This is how the real world works. :)

The real world works with rules, and thanks to rules everything is almost well :) No rules no world. Exactly I accepted all rules and no one mentioned about censorship. If a muslim outfit is the problem the admin can send an email to the artist and did that in the right way and honest way. Not to hide behind false rules and lie. Not good for the admin reputation and also artist from all the world.

I just want to say I don't find your uploads usable as wallpapers They are made but not clearly for desktop I would put all your uploads in category "not on my desktop"

BTW Good job admin , keep this site clean from such images Jar of cookies for the admin who did that! LOL

Alright guys, let's chill for a second. serahreikka has every right to question the decision I made. While RedShifted is correct in that the decision is ultimately up to our discretion we do try to be transparent and fair. And it certainly does not matter whether individual users share the uploader's taste in wallpapers, TCBfergie.

I deleted the wallpaper in question due to the very prominent watermark. Self-promotion is not welcome on this website. I simply noticed this one because it was the most recent that appeared on the Latest page. I did not compare it to your other uploads at the time. However I did notice that you had created a tag with your own name, which is explicitly prohibited by our rules. You also used your own website as a source URL. In general that's fine if the wallpaper in question is actually on that website. However I was unable to actually find the wallpaper on your website, which adds to the overall impression of self-promotion. In addition to that one of your earlier uploads was also deleted for very obvious self-promotion ("PLEASE SUPPORT MY MOVIE ON INDIEGOGO"). I think all of that put together is more than enough to justify deleting the wallpaper.

I don't want to delete all your uploads because most of them have the watermark in a more modest position but they are still rather big in all of them.

To the completely unwarranted accusation of censorship due to racism against Muslims I'll respectfully reply: Fuck you.

Edit: serahreikka said:

TCBfergie please you stole the work of my friend and you didn't put any copyright for him. This website should be cleaned against robber like you :) Shame on you haters. https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/508849 Here his copyright : https://www.facebook.com/kazenokaze.dA/

Interesting that you point that out. I just merged the wallpaper into this one which has an appropriate source. It was reported by TCBfergie as a duplicate about a week ago. serahreikka If you see wallpapers that are lacking a source you can just add it. And please be more careful with your accusations.

Last updated

serahreikka said: [quote]TCBfergie please you stole the work of my friend and you didn't put any copyright for him. This website should be cleaned against robber like you :) Shame on you haters.

You say that i stole it , explain yourself But have i putted my name on any of wallpapers,claimed as mine or that i didn't put the source to the owner/creator? This is site for sharing wp in first place since you can add source For myself i founded interesting wallpapers such as imgur and other sites so i don't spend time looking who originally posted that since there are lot of re-uploads

Since you say about copyright but the backgrounds you use in your edits doesn't belong to you , aren't that stealing as well?

Last updated

censorship & racism on wallhaven : #

1920 x 108050
    yeah riiiiiight ... rolleyes

and this pic is freaking beautiful nuff said : [4o2m25]

Gandalf said:

kejsirajbek said: I believe his point was that it isn't. He was using drumroll sarcasm. For future reference the wallpaper he linked was reported as a duplicate of this one: https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/62044

exactly :)

I meant that if wallhaven was racist & censoring muslim stuff then why would there be a muslim tag at all ? & beautiful pictures of a woman with muslim clothes.

And actually it's kind of fun really this site can have women in muslim clothes where you only see the eyes & full nudes right next to it. a good sign of tolerance, which unfortunately is lacking of many muslims (baring extremists)

edit : & thanks gandalf for the reference linking :)