Wallpaper deleted for unrelated report !

I uploaded 2 wallpapers just yesterday but today for my surprise they where deleted for unrelated reasons.

1. https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/537882 - for: other (Reported for Illegal Content (terrorist group (tamil tigers)))
    2. https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/wallpaper/537883 - for: other (Reported for Illegal Content (terrorist group (tamil tigers / ltte)))

Let me explain why,

please guide me on how to restore my wallpapers. I did put a lot of effort to get a High Resolution version of the flag online. The source link mentioned in both images will lead to my Deviantart page named 'abiyouth' proving its my work. Thank You

Thanks for pointing out that difference. I don't really know anything about Indian politics so it's tough to judge these things fairly. After reading the wikipedia entry that does indeed appear to be a legal political party, albeit with some rather misguided views ("Naam Tamilar believes a benevolent dictatorship […] is needed to bring Tamil Nadu on [sic] right path."). The poor choice in logo is probably not a coincidence either. But protecting Indias constitution is hardly our job.

மிக்க நன்றி... Thank you so much.... If you do have some time to waste, read the following or just ignore this,

• India was formed just 65 years ago, but Tamil Nadu has a separate history of many thousand years.
    • Our language is the oldest among all other Indian languages (1650 exactly).
    • We are the only state that stands up against all the impositions the Central Gov tries to bring on us.
    • Newly formed government under Narendra Modi (2014-now) has one simple motto "Hindu, Hindi, India".
    • Our school history books teach us only about the newly formed Indian history (few hundred years old) and ignores to teach us our own history. (Not just our state, all the 29 states)
    • Bridges, Schools, Bus Stops, all other public structures are being named after corrupt politicians who did no good for the people.
    • As a result the common people have forgotten our own history slowly..
    • Tamil Nadu state is almost in the brink of an ethnic genocide (Very similar to what happened in Sri Lanka but by exploitation of Farmlands, Fishermen, Natural resources etc except Armed killings).
    • Our State government was always headed by politicians who belonged to diff ethnic groups for the past 50 years, which lead us to this state in the first place.
    • So,
    • Right after the genocide happened in Sri Lanka in 2009, many youngsters in Tamil Nadu couldn't tolerate their kins being slain in Sri Lanka. But could also do nothing against but watch.
    • This drove our Party Leader "Seeman" to start this political party, so that we could atleast save our home land Tamil Nadu from the same grim incident from happening here.
    • The flag is not a poor choice according to us. Its the best choice.
    • No Indian political party has educated youngsters as party members.
    • NTK members are composed of doctors, engineers, lawyers, and most importantly Students.
    • Tamil people from all over the world are funding us.
    • We never get media coverage (obvious) but still every month 10K people join our party.
    • We are a rapidly rising party trying to restore all the evils done to us.
    • I never bothered about politics a few months ago but now, look what I'm doing :D

Thank you again for reading this. This might have no significance to anyone outside our country, but its an unending thirst for every Tamil person that we Win the coming elections 2021.

Thanks Again Gandalf :)