Tags subscriptions sometimes show wallpapers without the tag

Like in the title, screenshot:

This is working as intended. Somebody had incorrectly tagged those wallpapers with the relevant tag (I checked). When the tag was removed the wallpaper stayed in your subscriptions inbox.

Gandalf said:

This is working as intended. Somebody had incorrectly tagged those wallpapers with the relevant tag (I checked). When the tag was removed the wallpaper stayed in your subscriptions inbox.

Is it complicated to make the inbox update to reflect the change?

defurious Not particularly, the question is do we want that? Anyone can remove tags and occasionally someone will remove a completely valid tag (don't ask me what they're thinking). In that case a completely valid subscription notice would be cleared. Personally I'd rather have a few notices too many than too few. And since clearing the subscription notices on tag removal would imply additional work (for us as well as the server) I figure it's not really worth it. What do you think?

Gandalf said:

defurious Not particularly, the question is do we want that? Anyone can remove tags and occasionally someone will remove a completely valid tag (don't ask me what they're thinking). In that case a completely valid subscription notice would be cleared. Personally I'd rather have a few notices too many than too few. And since clearing the subscription notices on tag removal would imply additional work (for us as well as the server) I figure it's not really worth it. What do you think?

Yeah, I figured it wasn't really worth it. Just thought I'd ask.